Monday 7 May 2012

Best Pho in Markham?

I recently went to First Markham Place, having not been there for quite a while for some Curry Fish Balls at Yan's Wok. Sadly the day I went, they were closed so I had to choose something else to fill my growling stomach! Many people have told me great things about Ling's Pho, and I was craving some pho at the time as well, so it was an easy choice. The menu was simple, items you would find at any Vietnamese restaurant such as Lemongrass chicken and Satay.
I ordered the Regular House Special ($5.00) , 4/5
which had Rare Beef, tendons, tripe and beef tendon balls. 
Now as a foodie, the first thing I do when I order Pho is to try the soup. This was definitely one of the best Pho I've ever tasted. To be fair, it is my first time ordering pho here and there are many other hidden gems 
that potentially serve good pho, but this is one of the most delicious Pho I've ever tried. The soup base wasn't too sweet with just the right amount of flavour from the beef bones and spices they use. The rice noodles were tender and the rare beef they used was very fresh. The soup base had very little MSG because usually when I eat pho at other restaurants it tends to leave me very thirsty and this one did not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment