Monday 7 May 2012

Costco

If you've been to Costco and tried their French Fries, you'll understand my addiction to them! To those who haven't been, I suggest you go try them ASAP! These are not the normal Straight Cut Fries you get at your local grocery store or burger joint. I'm talking EXTRA CRISPY, COSTCO FRIES! I've tried Cavendish fries and I think that's the closest you can get to these delicious fries. It was a gloomy Sunday afternoon, and I have been craving Costco fries for more than a week. Why not stop by Costco? and I did just that!





We each got a Hot Dog Meal (1.50) 4/5 which comes with a regular fountain drink. You can choose from either the Polish Sausage or the All Beef. I mean seriously, where can you find a deal like that? Not even the hot dog stands on the streets of downtown Toronto offer such a deal! Personally I would recommend the Polish Sausage as it isn't as salty as the All Beef and has a milder, peppery taste to it. The warm sesame bun helps cut down the saltiness a little bit, but is served warm and fresh. I've been to 3 Costco locations in Toronto and I realized that one of them does not serve condiments such as Onions, Peppers and Sauerkraut anymore. That location being on the Costco on Woodbine/Hwy 7. If you are hungry and looking for a quick and cheap bite, I totally recommend the Hot Dog Meal at Costco. Don't Forget about their fries!

Next up, the Famous Costco Fries. For only $2.29, (5/5)  
If you love extra crispy fries, these are for you. Hot, crispy and crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.....Generous portions, these are to die for! Dip them in Ketchup, Vinegar or Gravy and you're good to go! I've been to many burger joints in and out of town before, and I've never encountered fries like these! Just simply amazing. For 0.50 more you can add gravy or try the their poutine for $4.99. They also serve other goodies such as their freshly baked pizza, which I find a tad too salty, Ice-Cream, and Salads. 



No comments:

Post a Comment